*ASIS is in development for future enhancements
Enhancements are expected to be complete by Winter 2018. Until this time...
- ASIS intervention plans (e.g., IRIs) may be unavailable
- The Student Academic Report (SAR) and Local Assessment Uploads are available now
The Arkansas Student Intervention System (ASIS) is a free, online tool that provides educators with an intervention workspace for all students. Interventions in ASIS can be customized to include deficiencies, accelerations, attendance, discipline, behavior, and more! With this system, educators can monitor student progress and modify interventions depending upon the needs of the student throughout the school year.
- Customization for local assessment entry
- Document uploads
- Seamless transfer of student records to a new school/district
- Access to the Student Academic Report (SAR), which is a summary of academic status that includes data on attendance, discipline, quarterly grades, and assessments